Earn a great second income by referring family, friends, coworkers, and yourself to The Gena Trust Agency!
Here is how it works:
- Insurance law limits the amount that we can pay a non-employee for a referral and we are not able to incentive customers at all for the purchase of a new policy.
- By becoming an employee of our agency, we will pay you 100% of the agency new business commission for any referral that you send to our agency who purchases a policy.
- You are also able to earn commission off your own insurance policies that are not currently insured with Farmers.
- Simply provide us with the contact information for your referral or have your referral contact us directly. You earn 100% of the agency new business commission if your referral purchases a policy.
- There is no limit to the amount you can earn.
- There are no quotas.
- It is required that you complete new hire paperwork and you will be a W-2 employee.
- You are not able to discuss or bind coverage.
- You will not have access to the Farmers system and you will not have a Farmers email address.
- Business cards are available upon request.
- You must be given verbal or written consent by the customer to refer them to our agency.
- The agency will retain all renewal commission.
About The Gena Trust Agency
The Gena Trust Agency is one of the top producing Farmers insurance agencies in Georgia. We are a nationally recognized agency ranked in the top 0.5% of agencies nationwide for personal lines sales. Impeccable customer service and a friendly & informative approach to sales are of the utmost importance to our agency. We are proud winners of the 2017 Consumer’s Choice Award for Home & Business Insurance. We also have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Farmers Insurance has been in the business of serving American families since 1928. We are a financially stable and thriving company that believes in providing our customers with superior customer service.